Saturday, August 31, 2013

We are the white-rice of our race

One more thought I had today.
As I was thinking about cultures from different parts of the world, I stopped and looked at my life and sensed I pretty much grew up with no culture at all..

I never felt a "national identity" nor a "family identity".

Always felt like belonging to somewhere /someone else. Not really clear where/to who though...

That gave rise to the following:

I feel white (and not by chance my skin is white as well) as a brand new canvas where I am now ready to write a totally new culture, this time a more right brain oriented one, infused with ancient tribal /human knowledge but most important of all, infused with Consciousness.

Perhaps white is the color (or better the discoloration) of a human race spoiled of all its core values, waiting to be inscribed anew.

A processed race. Like  processed white rice where each individual is but a tiny grain of 100% starch which - by the way - resemble so closely the profile of today modern diets.

Civilization is dissecting people and food more and more everyday, trying to get to the "material core", thinking that by simplifyng it we could get to understand ourselves and the world but by doing so, we are basically cutting out all the fundamental parts that makeup the whole.. and the inner essence of things just slips farther and further away from us.

If only we could see this..

I believe the reason we left the forest (the Garden of Eden) was to get conscious and exercise the "free will" to choose between "good" and "evil".
The "good" being conscious co-operation with the technology of Nature, the second being the devElopment of a finite, primitive and deadly man_made technology.

I aim to become a true Earthling, summoning the dormant spirits of my savage ancestors within the cells of my body.
Blood is the true/ultimate imperishable legacy to this Planet. The Vessel of our primal identity.

My skin will embody the essence of Fire and it will be Red at the sight.
It will be finally one with the soil. The same soil that hath once created/conceived it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment