and typically it will have the following features:
- Surface of 1 to 2 hectares (2.5 to 5 acres, size may vary)
- Host the house
- Enclosed by a living fence made of small native trees, shrubs, vines and herbaceous plants, including many that are food for human and animals
- Have a large pond
- Host a few beehives
- Have a very large space organized as a food forest, with gardens and orchards, producing a constant supply of fruits and vegetables throughout the whole year
- Separated of other houses by lane ways and avenues about five meters wide
- Be organized as a living space with the principles of "everything at hand"
The house will typically:
- Be built using alternative methods of construction respectful of the Earth: sandbag, cob, strawbale, earthship, tree house, etc.
- Be self-sustainable for its energy supply through the use of solar panels, etc.
- Having a cool room for storing and ripening fruits
- Having a green house attached to the main building in order to prepare seedlings
- Be very cosy and comfortable
- Be hosting pure Love and Wisdom!