Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Becoming a Conscious Reflection of Thee

Few days after I wrote the I MET A FULL SPIRIT poem, I liked the idea of associating each element of Nature with a part of me, my being


BECOMING A CONSCIOUS REFLECTION OF THEE 



Earth: May my Womb be the Fertile Soil/ground for Your Divine Seeds to sprouth Life forth.

Water: May my Tears be the purest of your Streams on its inesorable way to the Greater Sea of Boundless Love

Air: May each and every utteranceof mine be the Creative roaring Thunder, its loudness expanding the narrow constraints of Plastic* physicality

Fire: May my Heart be the Pulsating inner Volcano, its luminous, blood overflowing in a outer explosion of Mystic Passion

Aether: May my Spirit be the Flint stone with which to light the Everburning Flame of my dancing Soul longing for You..


* Plastic in the meaning of something capable of being molded or of receiving form

No comments:

Post a Comment