Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The mud Alcove of Groundly Pleasures – A sensual, barefoot intercourse between my feet and the Earth.


It has been a while I decided to spend more time being barefoot, regardless of the type of surface, environment, weather..
I started with medium-long walks on a “dirt” road then on the forest trails and recently, even when I go into town.

I walk, run, dance and jump always barefoot and I just cannot stop it anymore!
I tried to wear my sandals the other day but that felt total disconnection!

Yesterday I went for a walk in the forest following a new trail, that pass along the river and it was full - oh so full - of mud everywhere!
I got dirt up to my knees and never felt that light and relaxed.
I ve experienced a rainbow of emotions, each prompted by a different element/surface I came in contact with.

Spent there a couple of hours completely absorbing the creative energy of that unviolated soil.
The more I stepped into the muddy soil and got more "dirty", the greater I felt, a unique sensation of unconditional acceptance, of kinship with the Earth.

It went so deep as to resemble a sexual intercourse, my feet being the living probes of this extraordinary journey into that unknown "black hole".

After all I believe Love (and sex as one of its many expressions) is all around us, pervading each and every living things, every day, every hour, every minute and seconds.

The prose I wrote afterward is a “colorful” account of what it moved inside and outside of me.

The mud Alcove of Groundly Pleasures – A sensual, barefoot intercourse between my feet and the Earth.
by Aura Licht


Fertile Earthly Maiden, here I come to tease your senses by walking the trails of thy luscious body, 
there I sink my Feet into the scented Sex of yours.

Those long Blades of grass – like fingernails – scratch along my skin..

You suck my heels into Thee, holding my Extremities in an alchemic mystical Embrace.

Those fallen leaves – like pubic hairs – hide the secret Portal of Your grace from profane eyes.

As I penetrate more into it, the wet walls of warm mud open up like a trembling hungry mouth, its saliva orgasming pure water to further lubricate my next moves, yearning for more..

Those sharp thorns – like unexpected lustful bites – pierce my fleshes ejaculating red semen.

Earth to Man, Man back to Earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment