Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bio


Hi, my nickname is Aura. I am 29 y.o young woman from Italy. In the past 3 years I have  been volunteering here and there, both in the EU as well as in rural villages in Africa and South America, integrating in local cultures and tribes, offering English classes to children, young women and whoever wished to join.

I also volunteered in big cities, taking part in several eco projects to raise people awareness towards Sustainability, Self sufficiency Eco construction, Raw food  and Holistic medicine.

I like to learn new languages!
My mother tongue is Italian but I fluently speak English and Portuguese (learnt while volunteering) and understand Spanish.

In the last few years, I extensively translated articles, books and essays about Spirituality and organized live events where people with same interests could meet , study and discuss together on Spiritual/Philosophical subjects.
I am also familiar with BloggingWriting articles, Reviews etc..

My goal in life is to become a better person, to learn to go the extra mile when it is about others.

I would like  to contribute and live in a "loving" space/community where Human beings can enjoy a simple but genuine way of living close to Nature.
That is also why I prefer to volunteer in a project long term.

I mostly eat unprocessed vegan foods and I enjoy fresh fruits.

I am a quiet person, do not drink alcohol nor smoke, prefer to live in a small, peaceful village rather than a crowded town.

I like to live as simple as possible, as long as the place it is clean and equipped with basic hygienic facilities.


WORK I CAN DO

  • Animal Care
  • Babysitting/Child care
  • Charity Work
  • Eco Project
  • General Maintenance
  • Help in the House/Kitchen
  • Help in the Garden
  • Language
  • Tourism

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE

  • Languages
  • Philosophy
  • Spirituality
  • Computers

PERSONAL INTERESTS

  • Spiritual Growth (Inner Gardening)
  • Ethnology/Ethology
  • Forest Gardening
  • Collecting wild seeds