- Shall have a surface of minimum 100 hectares (250 acres)
- Shall be located in a region whose climate is suitable for tropical fruit trees like mango, banana, jackfruit, etc. (temperatures never reaching freezing levels)
- Shall be located far enough from the coast and not be at sea level in order to avoid flooding in the event of natural disasters
- Shall have established fruit trees, if possible including tropical varieties
- Shall have native trees
- Shall have abundant water supply throughout the whole year
- Shall have a least one water stream, a river or lake where one can swim
- Shall have at least one spring of pure and drinkable water
- Shall have a clean, fertile and healthy soil (with no past practice of intensive farming, no past use of pesticides, fertilizers and chemicals, etc.)
- Shall be located far enough from cities and main roads in order to ensure clean air, silence, no light pollution, etc.
- Shall be located far enough from lands practicing conventional / non-natural agriculture to ensure no cross-pollination and no contamination
- Shall be accessible without the need of a four wheel drive car
- Shall be accessible within a half-day of travel from an international airport
- Surrounding lands shall be virgin, protected areas, or owned by like-minded people
- Shall be extensible by buying neighboring land
I already found a nice area which has all of the above features and I am pretty confident this project may become a reality very soon.
I need like minded people to join forces. If you feel you would like to help, please contact me.